Cirrus Systems Ltd is still in a position to supply our products by courier to the construction industry.
- Ecostrip 600 paint remover – a product that can be used for industrial and Do It Yourself purposes is a highly effective water based, thickened emulsion paint remover. We are please so say it is environmentally friendly, non-toxic and biodegradable. A safe product on most surfaces including wood, stone/brickwork and metals and can also be used for stripping plastics. Formulated for brush/roller or spray application.
- SPC 201 – We have been waiting for some time to introduce a new gel-type remover for graffiti and thin coatings on wood, concrete and metallic structures. We are please to have finally found such a product.
- SPC 202 – This is a gel-type remover especially suited to the refurbishment of metallic structures. Efficient even at low temperatures
- SPC 203N – Is an high performance gel-type remover that works on most coating formulations
A small supply of Socostrip A0103N aviation paint remover is in stock. In addition, we are relieved to announce the following new addition to our range which are also available in limited stock.
- SPC 909N – We are very excited to introduct a new aviation paint remover with a longer shelf (14 months from date of manufacture). This product is a gel-type paint stripper that removes multiple layers and difficult primer. Product approvals from Cessna, Dassault Aviation, Hawker Beechcraft, SAAB, Sikorsky. It is a direct replacement for the Socostrip A0105N product which is no longer being manufactured.